quinta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2012

Lomo


Last time I was in Lisbon, I decided to take part in a Lomographic workshop. Some friends of mine gave me a coupon on my birthday, last February 18th, and of all the experiences available, from surf, crafts or even spa, I chose analogue film photography. I spent the afternoon on a sightseeing bus tour around Lx and I could get out and in whenever I wanted to. For the first time ever, I enjoyed taking photos with a Diana and I loved it so much!

If you are near Lisbon or Oporto and you would like to try it,
you can visit the Lomographic Embassy in Portugal here.



1- Praça dos Restauradores / Restauradores Plaza; 2- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos / Jerónimos Monastery 3 to 8 - Belém; 10-At The Tram; 11- Rua Augusta/ Augusta Street

1 comentário:

  1. love lomo images! they are always so fascinating xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au

    Win $300 to spend on Boticca!
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/win-300-to-spend-on-boticca.html

    ResponderEliminar