sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Free Fallin'



This has got to be one of the best falls I've experienced. Really! I don't remember such a warm november! I mean, it's almost December, Christmas is just around the corner, and when we realise we'll be all in 2016. 
I've always loved this time of the year. Proving that is how many photos I have of leaves and skys in my "october" and "november" folders in my laptop. But this year is just special. The light is graceful and the sun is warm and gentle. No rain, no wind. There are still some days when I get out of the house in short sleeves, shorts and skirts. 

Every year I go to my favourite place in my hometown around this time of the year. Being a park is easy to love it even more when the fall comes and the leaves start changing colours. Although this is only the second time I'm home since my classes started last september, I couldn't pass by and not spend a few moments there. And so I did, with my sister.
We wandered, did some Christmas shopping and talked a bit about what's going on in our lives. 
There are some moments I feel incredibly lucky for life and for getting to live it where I do, with my people. I sure love them!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário