sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016

Friday Morning, July 1st

I'm lying  in my bed. On the other side of the wall that separates our bedrooms you are packing your things to leave.

I was tired so I closed my eyes and left myself fall back asleep, maybe because I didn't want to say goodbye and would rather ignore what was going on. 
I'm now finishing this post and what I feel is bitter sweet. I am well aware you'll come back and everything is going to be the same. I also know you are going to have the time of your life and you sure deserve that moment for yourself. But if I think about myself, and even though I am sure I am just being silly for woring about this I am afraid I'll be a little bit (more) lost without you for half a year, or an whole semestre, as you prefer to put it. 
Life is good. Life with you and R. is even better.
This is always going to be your home.
See you next year. 

Love, M. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário