quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2016

Costa Vicentina '16


Back in early August me and 3 more friends met in Lisbon and headed south, always by the ocean. Our idea was to visit a few places along the shore - Costa Vicentina - one of the most beautiful landscapes Portugal has to offer. Honestly I am also a fan of the dry and yellow hay contrasting with the blue sky kind of view, so I am always delighted to road tripping throughout Alentejo. 
I could post here a few snippets from the views we got to see but I'll confess that since I am writing this so out of time I am doing it only to make it a permanent memory and editing photos would take a lot of time, so I'll stick with just a few, mostly of us (or me, I'm sorry). 

We started with Odeceixe, the northest of our destinations and then it was just going souther until we make it to Aljezur. We stayed every night in the same village, Almograve, which was actually one of my personal favourites, but had time to see Furnas, Vila Nova de Mil Fontes, Ilha do Pessegueiro, and my number one, Porto Côvo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário