sábado, 3 de setembro de 2016

Volver

Hi, do you still remember me? Because I don't even remember myself.
I am well aware of my absence for the past few months. The only justification I can give you is being on holidays (also, to be noted: my computer is being fixed for ages now and I am so annoyed I wasn't given it back. It's been like more than a month and I swear it wasn't that big of a deal.Grrr.)

So, during this time away I've done a lot of different things and been in a lot of different places. I don't even know where to start, but I sure do love a few snippets from those times and I would like to share them here, at least just so they don't remain in my computer forever, useless. I know I will enjoy to check them later too, since I cherish all the moments represented through the photos. 

So, buckle up and here it goes, with no specific order:


These bunch are from a birthday party back in early July (it's September 3rd now, just so you get the idea -haha)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário