sexta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2018

Hello


I am the yougest of two girls. As a child I used to have a reoccurring dream where I was in an empty space, pitch black, and a big ball that would get bigger and bigger like a snow ball, would come after me. 
Up until I was about 6 years old I used to drink my milk out of a bottle. Today I can't drink plain milk without anything solid on it. 
I had never gone under surgery of any kind nor have I ever broke anything in my body. But when I realised I couldn't see well, I didn't tell my parents for about a year, because I did not want to wear glasse. And since I was a tall kid growing up, I would always end up in the last row of the class, which made me dislike the subjects I couldn't understand, because I couldn't see to the board. Nowadays I still find incovenient to wear glasses but I don't mind it, and switch with contacts.
I did volunteering for the first time in middle school, my 9th grade (different system in Portugal), in a nursing home. My school had an anual theme and that year was all about volunteering. On a specific project subject class we had to choose an institution of any sorts and do some kind of volunteer work. Me, long with my group, would go once a week and I have very fond memories of those times. 
I then volunteered abroad in Indonesia before graduating college when I was 21. 
I only rode a motorcycle once and I loved it, but I also fell off so now I have a big scar on my right knee that I actually don't mind because it reminds me of sweet moments. 
Scars are one of the things I like most about people because there is always a story behind them, as insignificant as it may be. Along with scars, one of the first things I involuntarily notice about someone is whether they are right or left handed. 

And here a few facts about me that I would like to recall sometime later. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário