domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2016

On a Clear Day You Can See Forever



Sometimes I complain and complain nonstop about having no time to do what I want, but one thing I learnt this week is that I am probably the luckiest amongst my friends. Because I actually am one of the few (if not the only) who can enjoy two weeks of freedom from school. I have no classes. And I have no exams. And also, I get to live a very dispreocupied life during the semester. 
And how did I come to this conclusion, you ask!? Because I was the one who had to adjust my schedule to meet all my friends. I was always available but not them. Some had to study, others were spending just a few days at home because they had classes next day so I had to find a way to spend a few hours with everyone. And I actually liked it you know? Like, for the first time ever, I had to write down all my social commitments - sounds very sharp, I know. 

I know some people always leave Sunday to spend some time with the family. I have no particular rule about that but I tend to do so as well. Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends and had so much fun. You know when your face hurts from laughing so much? That happened. I ended up in a club I haven't been to since december 2013 (lol). I mean, just to make clear, it was totally unexpected after 2 plus hours singing karaoke and adding the fact that I'd been up since 8 a.m., went jogging and swimming and just got home at 4a.m. next day. 
So sunday morning was supposed to be spent in bed, and then no big plans really. But I got up super early again and called my dad to go out for lunch. And somehow, we ended up in the white snow covered mountains. I'll leave you with a few photos.
Have a nice week you guys!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário