segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2016

Bye Bye October


I guess I don't feel the months as they pass by. I can count on the fingers of one hand the months I enjoy and appreciate. They are February, because I get to celebrate my birthday (I know, I know, so predictable), but also because I feel it is a special month since it is smaller than any other month of the year; December because it marks the end of an year and also because of the christmas lights and mood, reuniting with family, and I like the ice cold breeze too. Then I guess I like that time around the beginning of spring, but that's not a month really and I like when fall comes too, somewhere near september and october, when days are still long, the light is beautiful, the colors start to change and new scentes appear. So I guess that's it. 
October is now ending and I feel this year has gone by so (but so) fast and it is almost over. Another year. Another cicle. Another spin around the sun. 
Two more months and it's a wrap! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário