quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2017

Thankful is the word

I want to remember forever how much you loved me and how happy I was by your side. How you were my best friend, the nicest and sensible person I knew by then, smart, intelligent and dedicated. You sure were a hard-worker and turned into a go getter. 
I told you this by the time you turned 20 last November, but you make me so damn proud!! Thank you for showing me I was wrong and for turning me into a better person. With you I've learned and grown faster than ever, better than ever. 
At the end, everything you brought to me ended to be good, even if it looked bad somehow or if it made me feel bad at times. I guess that's just the way we grow up, right? 
Tomorrow you will be at the cover of a famous magazine for the very first time and I'm sure it won't be the last! Congrats buddy!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário