terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2016

Side Notes

a little photo of me from today, just because

We actually didn't meet as we were supposed to. And now I'm thinking how weird it is to be writing this as if you were ever going to read it. Well, don't mind me.

I've been dreaming a lot lately - daydreaming is a constant - but I usually don't dream much during the night. This past week has been the complete opposite and not only have I dreamt every single night as I've also dreamt several things all at each night. A total mess if you want to know.

Also, there's a portuguese blogger I follow and try to catch up with who writes in portuguese and she is many times a motivation to write in portuguese as well as to write about deeper things, feelings and what affects me not only in a positive way. I'm just sorry she doesn't post that often but I totally understand and I guess I kind of like the suspense and the feeling of not knowing when will I find something new.

I've been thinking about how happy I am for keeping up with these somewhat regular posts since more than a year ago now, and it feels good. I actually enjoy so much going back and reading old posts. It's so much fun and also brings me mixed feelings. But I quite like it!! So I guess I'll keep going as long as time and my will allow me. 

Have a nice week, you guys!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário