terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2016

A birthday from 2015


Back in early December the weather around here was nothing like it was supposed to be. Not that I mind. At all. I have no complaints!! So, the semester was ending and you know, classes don't seem that importante anymore. And it was my girl friend S birthday, so... I mean, there was just no other way right? We skipped school in the afternoon and just went for a walk + snack + dinner and celebrated friendship, because that's what you're  supposed to do, am I right? Right.

It felt just like autumn but with chistmas lights everywhere!! I've always wondered what it would be like to have Christmas during summer, and though I still want to experience that, I guess I had a little glimpse of what it feels like having Christmas in the wrong season.

A few pictures below:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário