sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2015

A vida continua sempre...

Life goes on...

And because this week a great change just hit me hard. 
I've been thinking about it a while and I can assure you I am going through one of the happiest times of my life.As if it wasn't good by itself I feel good because I know there isn't a particular reason making me feel this way, so the risk of it fadding away decreases considerably.

A friend is moving. Forever. Good for me because she'll actually live in Lisbon. This past week has been about helping her cleaning, tidying and figuring life out. I guess I am more excited than she is, but the future can only be better. 
Nothing really lasts forever: not happiness, nor sadness, everything changes and for better or for worse, that's good because life would be so boring and predictable if it wasn't that way. 
I look back and I know I've been through hard times, we all had, but life goes on and it all goes away eventually .
Also, an old highschool sweetheart just moved next door and I've been running into him like every-single-day. But once again, life goes on! 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário