terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2015

B-day at the park!





My sweet friend R. turned 19 last week! She had no plans for that day. I had no plans for that day. And lucky her I woke up super soon and super excited and motivated to do something pretty and loving. And so I did. In that same morning I called a few friends, did a few shopping and organised a little surprise picnic in the park. We brought food, some games, a crown, good mood and most important, the princess! 
I'll remeber this day as one of the coolest, funniest ever. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard! Two other friends that were at the picnic too ended up having dinner at my place. Before dinner we still had time to go for a walk and to take some pictures in my favourite place - Fontelo - another park that looks more like the woods and its very near from where I live. After that one of these friends gave as a ride - her first ride as a new driver - and we ended up the night in the fair that is taking place in the city, eating candy and riding all the amusements - well, not me, because someone's a little chicken, but it was so much fun to watch them! haha

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário