segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2015

Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy

Autumn is here, or at least they say so. Because I can't see it near. 
I'll regret this when February comes but if there's something I appreciate about Portugal is this awesome weather we have around here. 
September is coming to an end and the sun still lights my days strong as always, and warms my skin just like summer. The beach days are still pleasant, tough I haven't been taking much benefit of those, very unfortunately. 
But I sure do my best to be out every minute of the day ;)

I get up early and go to bed late, soaking the sun rays and embracing what's left of its warmess at night. 
Friday night had a dinner at Mafalda's with old friends from my hometown. Fun times we had. Next morning we got up early (had to put all my strenght on this task) and off we went to a Flea Market in the city. Had lunch at my place with some more friends and in the afternoon I headed to a fashion show with Sara downtown. Back home, had some dinner, a quick shower and then and felt asleep like a baby.

Sunday was church day with Sara once again, and after that we caught the train to Belém to grab some dinner at the Street Food Festival, and had a lovely late walk by the river with a full moon watching us. 

Lovely days, for sure. Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário